I am a free/libre software activist and computing scientist. I'm a GNU maintainer of Jami and GNUzilla and IceCat, and I wear a few other hats around the GNU project as well. I am also an ex-intern and current volunteer for the Free Software Foundation.
Here are my notes about various topics or issues I care about:
Some of the talks and presentations I've given over the years:
- LibrePlanet 2022: The Net beyond the web (20 March 2022)
- LibrePlanet 2021: Jami and how it empowers users (20 March 2021)
- A Comprehensive Study of Declarative Modelling Languages (30 June 2020)
- The Magic of Specifications and Type Systems (17 June and 15 August 2017)
- Introducing YULUG (12 February 2015)